Recruiting in Motion
Functional Safety (FuSa) Engineer
Our client is a global leader in robotic system design, integration and control. With a focus on autonomous vehicles across a wide range of different industries. From mining to military, agriculture to aerospace, with this company, you will have the opportunity to impact the next generation of robotics across a wide range of industries. This role requires the talents of a Safety Engineer. Someone that has deep experience working with safety critical systems maintaining and defining safety requirements ensuring compliance with standards.
The right person for this role will bring:
- A Postsecondary Degree in a relevant discipline (i.e., Engineering)
- Previous experience in safety analysis, hazard analysis & risk assessment and compliance management
- Knowledge and experience working with recognised standards (ISO 26262, IEEE, MIL/STD)
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong team player and ability to work with multidisciplinary teams including technical, product, quality, etc.