Recruiting in Motion
Land Development Engineer Ottawa
Our Client is a creative, tight-knit, and mentorship-focused community with unique opportunities for driven people with tenacity and spirit. The organization is made up of diverse employee-owners with specialized expertise in a wide range of disciplines. Joining the team means being part of a dynamic group of innovative engineering, architecture, planning, and energy systems professionals and support staff. You will have the opportunity to help establish new clients and partner with existing ones to develop insightful solutions and see projects through from inception to completion.
As Land Development Engineer, you will work with an established, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, technologists and support staff. You will manage projects, mentor and lead junior staff, foster and develop well established client relationships, and lead the development of proposals in order to secure new projects.
The Ideal Candidate will be an experienced civil engineer with at least 10 years of experience in municipal engineering, land development/community planning. You will possess your P.Eng designation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building sustainable infrastructure for developing communities in an environment friendly, responsible way.
What will make you stand out:
- P.Eng Designation with 10 plus years in civil engineering with a focus on land development, community planning
- Autonomous, resourceful and strong organizational skills;
- Leadership experience, comfortable mentoring and training junior staff
- Extensive experience leading proposal efforts to secure new projects
- Experience working within a consulting firm