Recruiting in Motion
Program Manager For BC and the Territories
Fully Remote Opportunity for Experienced Housing Program Manager
Our Client is a flourishing pan-Canadian non-profit organization built on the principle that everyone deserves safe and affordable housing options. With a team of highly dedicated professionals committed to the development and capacity building in the housing sector, they seek a Program Manager interested in helping grow this valuable organization.
As Program Manager, you will promote the funds offered by the Center and work on developing community housing projects. Your main objectives will be
- Receive requests for financial support, process and analyze them;
- Communicate with the groups that submitted the requests;
- Monitor and evaluate grants awarded.
- Do the administrative and budgetary follow-ups with the partners and suppliers associated with the funds;
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of projects related to community housing;
- Contribute to the priorities and projects of the operations department;
- Collaborate in the proper functioning and general mission of the Center.
The Ideal Candidate will hold a university degree in administration, law, urban planning or social work or in another relevant discipline and/or solid, relevant experience. They will be familiar with the community housing sector in Canada, ideally in B.C. and the territories, with strong proficiencies in MS Office 365. The Candidate will demonstrate great autonomy in the organization of their work and display strong action in carrying out tasks assigned to them. They will be familiar with working remotely and enjoy being a part of a pan-Canadian team with colleagues present in different regions of Canada.
What will make you stand out:
- Knows fund analysis and allocation (an asset)
- Bilingual (asset)
- Be results-oriented;
- Adhere to the social values and general orientations of the Community Housing Transformation Centre.
If interested, please contact Michaela [email protected] or Julia [email protected]